Join members of the Thrivest staff at the 56th Consumer Attorneys of California Annual Convention, November 16-19, 2017! The convention will take place at the beautiful Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California.
Thrivest is thrilled to support this event as an exhibitor. Be sure to stop by our booth, where we’ll be demonstrating how our innovative and custom lawsuit funding solutions for plaintiffs can benefit your clients and how our attorney legal funding solutions can benefit your practice.
Earn Up to 16.5 CLE Credits
The convention has been approved for continuing legal education credit by the State Bars of California and Nevada in the amount of 16.5 credit hours. Specialty Law credit hours have also been approved in the amount of 1.0 Appellate Law and 1.0 Workers’ Comp.
Sessions we’re looking forward to:
November 17, 2017
- Brave New World: Emerging Issues in Automotive Litigation, 8:15-9:15 a.m.
- “Howelling” About Medical Bills and Issues Relating to Future Life Care Plans, 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Trying the Traumatic Brain Injury Case, 1:30-3:00 p.m.
- What You can’t See CAN Hurt You (Nursing Home & Toxic Exposure) (30 minute CLE), 4:25-4:55 p.m.
November 18, 2017
- Insurance Bad Faith: Trends and Updates, 8:15-9:15 a.m.
- Social Media and Digital Marketing, 9:25-10:25 a.m.
- The Lawyer’s Essential Toolbox: What You Must Know, 9:25-11:45 a.m.
- In The Workplace: Worker’s Compensation Laws — Update, 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Medical Malpractice: Trends and Updates, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Products Liability: Trends and Updates, 3:30-4:45 p.m.
- Mass Torts and Class Actions: The Latest and Greatest, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
November 19, 2017
- Latest Technology at Trial, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
You can download the full program agenda here.
Registration for the 2017 Consumer Attorneys of California Annual Convention
Register online using this link.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!