Thrivest Funding is proud to exhibit at the Mass Torts Made Perfect fall conference, Wednesday, October 18 through Friday, October 20, 2017 at the beautiful Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. Held twice a year, Mass Torts Made Perfect conferences are the largest gathering of plaintiff mass tort attorneys in the world. With an expected attendance of 1,000+ participants from 450+ law firms, this fall’s conference is not to be missed.
Be sure to visit Thrivest Funding at Booth #35 in the Exhibit Hall. We would love to meet you!
About the Conference
MTMP conferences are designed for individuals working in the area of plaintiff mass torts and personal injury litigation, as well as those looking to expand their practices to include mass torts. Over three high-energy days, you’ll hear from a range of speakers, learn tips to grow and expand your practice, make new contacts, connect with old friends, and learn the latest trends in mass torts litigation.
More than 50 mass torts topics will be covered, including Abilify, Benicar, Hernia Mesh, Nexium, Opiods, Prilosec, Stryker LFIT V40, Talcum Powder, Xarelto, Zimmer Reverse Shoulder, Zofran, and more.
Members of the Thrivest Funding team will be available throughout the conference to answer your questions and tell you more about how our legal funding solutions can benefit you and your clients. Be sure to stop by our booth (#35) and say hello!
Highlights from this year’s agenda include:
Wednesday, October 18
- Boost Your Law Firm Business: Finance and Marketing Strategies, 7:00am-4:45pm
- Cases and Cash Flow: How to Make Them Work For You, 10:15am
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Practice, 1:20pm
Thursday, October 19:
- Hernia Mesh Litigation, 12:00pm
- Luncheon and Keynote Address by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and presentation of the Clarence Darrow Award to F. Lee Bailey, 12:30-2:30pm
- Abilify Update, 2:30pm
- Performance by Magician David Blaine with Open Bar, 7:00-8:00pm
Friday, October 20
- Women in Legal Leadership Breakfast, 8:30-9:30am
- Benicar Settlement Update, 9:30am
- Talcum Powder Litigation-Ovarian Cancer, 10:15am
- Recent Developments in Defective Hip Implant Litigation: New MDLs against Stryker LFI V40 and BHR Resurfacing Deves–When Will the Hip Wars End?, 12:15pm
There is still time to register! Visit Mass Torts Made Perfect’s registration page for more information.
We hope to see you in Las Vegas!