Join Thrivest Funding in “the cradle of American history” for the American Association for Justice’s 2017 Annual Convention, July 22-25, 2017, in Boston! We are excited to be participating in the Exhibit Hub Saturday through Monday.
Stop by our booth (#121) and meet Joseph Genovesi and Megan Ryan. They will be happy to tell you more about Thrivest and explain how their legal funding solutions can benefit you and your clients.
While you’re in the Exhibit Hub, take advantage of the massage spa, golf simulator, and oxygen bar, where you can refresh your mind and restore your attention after long days and late nights of conference activities.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Saturday, July 22: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday, July 23: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Monday, July 24: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
This gathering of accomplished trial lawyers and experts is an outstanding way to grow your knowledge of trial best practices and help you successfully represent your clients. Through a range of educational programs and meetings, you’ll have the opportunity to earn approximately 34 MCLE and AAJ Education credits, including ethics credits, in four days.
The convention will take place at the Hynes Convention Center located in the Back Bay area of Boston. The Hynes Convention Center is attached to the Prudential Center, which offers over 75 shops and restaurants, all within steps of AAJ’s Annual Convention. AAJ has secured a special hotel rate at the Sheraton Boston and the Boston Marriott Copley Place, both of which are connected to the Prudential Center.
Here is a sampling of the sessions we’re looking forward to:
Friday, July 21
- Mass Torts Best Practices CLE Program, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, July 22
- Business Torts Section/Antitrust Litigation Group CLE Program, 8:30 am – 11:40 am
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group CLE Program, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Sole Practitioner and Small Firm Section CLE Program, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Class Action Litigation Group Meeting, Sponsored by KCC and Huntington National Bank, 2:30-4:00 pm
Sunday, July 23
- Zimmer Persona Knee Litigation Group Meeting, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Smith and Nephew Metal Hip Litigation Group Meeting, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Biomet Metal on Metal Hip Implants Litigation Group Meeting, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Pradaxa Litigation Group Meeting, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- DePuy Metal on Metal Hip Implant Litigation Group Meeting, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Emerging Mass Torts—Latest News from the Experts (Counsel Financial Diamond Sponsor Program), 12:30 pm- 2:00 pm
- Stryker LFIT V40 Femoral Head Litigation Group Meeting, 2:00-3:00 pm
- Asbestos Litigation Group Meeting, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group Executive Committee Meeting, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Wright Hip Litigation Group Meeting, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Sole Practitioner and Small Firm Section Meeting and Election Sponsored by FileVine, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Hip Implant Litigation Group Meeting, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Talcum Powder/Ovarian Cancer Litigation Group Meeting Sponsored by CAMG, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group Meeting, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Talcum Powder/Ovarian Cancer Litigation Group/IVC Filter Litigation Group Joint Reception Sponsored by CAMG, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Monday, July 24
- Medtronic SynchroMed II Implantable Drug Infusion Litigation Group Meeting, 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- Resort Tort Litigation Group CLE Program, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Tuesday, July 25
- Talcum Powder/Ovarian Cancer Litigation Group CLE Program, 8:30 am -10:10 am
View the full convention schedule.
How to register for the 2017 AAJ Annual Convention:
If you haven’t done so already, you can register for the convention online here. Registrations will also be taken on-site through the end of the convention on July 25.
AAJ conventions are open to AAJ members and their guests, who are limited to:
- Regular, Sustaining, President’s Club, Life, Paralegal Affiliates, Government, Military, Retired, Law Students, Law Graduates, and Law Professors
- Judges, State and Provincial Trial Lawyer Association Executive Directors, and Staff
About the American Association for Justice
The American Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA®), provides trial attorneys with information, professional support, and a nationwide network that enables them to most effectively and expertly represent clients. The mission of AAJ is to promote a fair and effective justice system—and to support the work of attorneys in their efforts to ensure that any person who is injured by the misconduct or negligence of others can obtain justice in America’s courtrooms, even when taking on the most powerful interests.