Secure cash advances on pending lawsuits in relation to your personal injury accident or car accident injury claim.

It’s not a pre-settlement loan, it’s a cash advance on your pending lawsuit.

Browsing companies that provide pre-settlement loans, car accident loans or legal loans to relieve you financially while getting through a personal injury lawsuit? It’s critical to get educated on the solutions available in order to get the best value. In return, you’ll have the freedom to focus on recovery.

We do not offer loan services. We provide non-recourse financing – or cash advances, based upon the amount of risk associated with the verdict of your case. If you don’t win, we don’t either. You won’t owe us a dollar- it’s that simple.

What are the requirements to apply for cash advances on pending lawsuits in New York?

It’s not a voyage, it’s a quick car ride. In the state of New York, the road to pre-settlement funding is brief and effortless. Fill out our Quick Application Form– we’ll need a few minor details. Credit and background checks are not required! We’ll contact you to chat about your car accident injury claim or personal injury claim. We may ask you to forward us police records or other related docs. If you qualify, we’ll send you a contract, you’ll return a signed copy and we’ll send you your settlement money!

Featured In:

Pre-settlement fundingGet Started with Thrivest Link™

Thrivest Link™ makes learning how to get settlement money simple and convenient. Get started now.

You’ll need a lawyer for your legal case to request cash advances on pending lawsuits in New York.

Our legal directory can help you get on the right path.

New York Law Firm Directory

Displaying listings from USA → New York.

Use the fields below to filter listings for a particular country, city, or state. Start by selecting the top most region, the other fields will be automatically updated to show available locations.

Use the Clear Filter button if you want to start over.

*Disclaimer – The listings in the directory are for informational purposes only and are NOT a referral. Please consult your local or state bar association to see if they have an attorney referral service.