Thrivest Legal Funding is proud to sponsor the Philadelphia Bar Association’s Bench-Bar & Annual Conference, Friday, October 13 and Saturday, October 14 at Borgata in Atlantic City. We are excited to attend this year’s conference and hope to see many of you there!
About the Conference
The Bench-Bar & Annual Conference is the premier event for networking with colleagues and members of the judiciary, including the opportunity to earn up to 9 CLE credits through unique course offerings. It’s also an opportunity to socialize with colleagues through various social events, including an Oktoberfest celebration complete with dinner and dancing. This year’s schedule touches on a wide range of topics, including a CLE plenary delivered by James Forman Jr. entitled “Locking Up One’s Own: Crime and Punishment in Black America.”
Members of the Thrivest Legal Funding team will be available throughout the conference to answer your questions and tell you more about how our legal funding solutions can benefit you and your clients. Be sure to stop by our booth and get your “passport” stamped for a chance to win one of two new iPad Mini 4s!
Here are some can’t-miss sessions:
Friday, October 13
- Continental Breakfast and Meet Our Sponsors, 9 a.m.
- The Relationship Blueprint: Consistent Communications to Ethically Develop a Prosperous Practice, 1-2 p.m.
- Avoiding That “Big Little Lie”: Navigating Fee Missteps When Making Getting Paid a Reality, 2:15-3:15 p.m.
Saturday, October 14:
- Breakfast sponsored by the Thrivest Legal Funding Team, 8 a.m.
- Ring My Bell – A Practitioner’s Guide to Representing Clients Who Suffer Concussions!, 9:45-10:45 a.m.
- Wildcard Issues at Arbitration, 9:45-10:45 a.m.
The final registration deadline was October 6. Contact Tracey McCloskey at email@example.com to inquire about on-site registration.
We look forward to seeing you in Atlantic City!