In between sessions, stop by Booth 3 and meet Brian Simon, President of Thrivest Legal Funding. He will be happy to tell you more about Thrivest and how our tailored lawsuit funding solutions can benefit both you and your clients.
Plaintiff personal injury attorneys will learn from the real-life cases of the conference faculty, with examples taken straight from their files and unheard anywhere else. You’ll also make valuable connections with other trial lawyers from across the country.
The event is pending approval for 13.25 continuing legal education credit (CLE).
The conference will take place at the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas, Steve Wynn’s all-suite addition to the highly successful Wynn Resort & Country Club. When you’re not in sessions, enjoy the area’s multitude of restaurants, casinos, shopping, spa, and golf opportunities.
Here is a sampling of the sessions we’re looking forward to:
Sunday, April 2
- Damages Arguments that Make “Small” Cases Big, Jim Lees
- How to Systematically Get the Most for Your Client on Every Case, Melissa Graham, Ben Cloward
- Proving the Defendant Was Texting and Retrieving Cellular Data After the Crash, Breck McDaniel
- Maximizing Disc Injuries, Andrew Fraser, Lauren Fraser
Monday, April 3
- Mediation Strategies to Add Dollars to Auto Accident Settlements, Pete Kestner
- Maximizing Wrongful Death Claims and Damages in Auto Cases, Sach Oliver
- Ten Ways of Maximizing Damages in Auto Wreck Cases,Woody Igou
- Settlement tips and Negotiation Hacks, Steve Gursten
- Overcoming the Biggest Challenges in Auto Cases – Little or No Property Damage, Delays in Treatment, Delays in Diagnosis, and “Act of God” Liability Defenses, Ken Levinson
The hotel is now closed to new reservations and changes. Changes to existing room reservations (names, dates, etc.) will be accepted based upon space and rate availability. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation at 702-770-711 or 866-770-7555. Anyone who represents personal injury defendants and/or insurance companies are ineligible to attend.
360 Advocacy offers conferences as forums for the personal injury plaintiff bar to collaborate and respond to the challenges they face in today’s litigation environment. In a confidential setting with the most respected and experienced attorneys and experts as faculty members, each program is carefully crafted to maximize interactive and shared learning during the conference, and afterward through formal and informal networking.