Settlement Loans Provide Living Expense Relief
If you’ve been injured due to another’s negligence, you’re most likely facing physical, financial, and emotional obstacles. Managing daily expenses while awaiting settlement, compounded by medical bills and lost income, is a common financial challenge. Fortunately for you, our industry-leading settlement funding firm can help!
Thrivest Link has built a strong reputation for providing fast living expense relief for plaintiffs who are facing financial hurdles due to ongoing litigation.
Settlement Funding Covers a Wide Range of Personal Injury Lawsuits
You may be wondering, what types of accidents and incidents does settlement funding actually cover? The answer is a wide range of injury-causing accidents that can result from someone else’s negligence. Plaintiff litigation funding applies in a diverse range of situations, including but not limited to the following types of accidents:
- Car Accidents and Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents involving public transportation, such as city bus lines
- Dog Bites Lawsuits
- Amtrak accidents
- Slip and fall accidents, and other forms of premises liability claims
Lawsuit loans are also frequently used in relation to wrongful death cases as well, which are similar to personal injury claims.
The Costs Associated with Daily Living
When everything is going along according to plan, we tend not to pay as much attention to the cost of daily living. If you have a pending personal injury settlement, however, the issue may be difficult to ignore. The kinds of expenses that lawsuit loans can help you cover include:
- Your monthly rent or mortgage payments
- The cost of upkeep and maintenance of your home
- Your utility bills, which keep your home running smoothly
- The costs associated with your children’s education and daycare needs
- The cost of putting food on your table
- Your monthly car payments and expense including the cost of gas
The list covers the basics, but you can expect more expenses and increasing stress from collection calls.
Protect Your Health & Recovery With Lawsuit Loans
It’s important to note that lawsuit loans can also help you protect your health and overall recovery. Too often, surgical needs and other medical procedures are put on hold until funding is secured, which can jeopardize your health and well-being. With lawsuit funding, there’s no need to wait for your claim to settle or receive a court award – you can proceed with the medical care that you need without delay.
Get The Financial Compensation You Deserve
Plaintiff legal funding can even help to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. While insurance companies are paid to cover claims like yours, they’re also in the business of turning immense profits. This means they often do what they can to thwart settlements. For example, the insurance company may prolong the legal process in the hope you will accept a settlement that fails to address your complete losses.
With pre-settlement funding on your side, you can buy the time you need to negotiate a fair settlement that adequately covers your full range of losses.
Lawsuit Loans Are Not Like Traditional Loans
While they are frequently called loans, lawsuit loans aren’t traditional loans. Instead, they’re non-recourse cash advances that are determined by the strength of each corresponding case. Because this funding is considered non-recourse debt, you don’t need to worry about paying anything back if your lawsuit doesn’t prove successful.
If your case does settle or receive a court award, however, the lawsuit loan company will be paid a prearranged percentage of the total amount. The percentage will be solely based on how risky your case is overall. Also, because this funding is not a typical loan, you don’t have to worry about your credit rating – which may have taken a hit after the injuries or employment status.
The Process of Applying For a Lawsuit Loan
At Thrivest Link, we understand how difficult being injured by the negligence of someone else can be to you or your family. That’s why we’re fully committed to making the process of applying for a lawsuit loan as easy as possible. There are only three simple steps involved:
- Securely fill out your application online to get the ball rolling.
- We’ll carefully assess the specifics of your case and will discuss the matter with your personal injury attorney. If you’re approved, we’ll make you a fair offer based on the strength of your lawsuit and the level of risk involved.
- If you accept our offer, you’ll have the cash you need to afford your living expenses while you continue to fight for the maximum compensation from your lawsuit.
Once approved, we can get you the cash you need in as little as 24 to 48 hours.
Determining if You Qualify for Lawsuit Funding
When seeking much-needed financial support during litigation, it’s important to understand the basic requirements for loan eligibility. The basic qualifications for lawsuit funding include:
- You are the plaintiff in a personal injury lawsuit, which means you are the person who was injured by someone else’s negligence.
- You have either retained a personal injury attorney or are working with a personal injury attorney on contingency, which means they will be paid a percentage of your settlement or court award once the matter is successfully resolved.
- You have a strong case that is very likely to prevail with a settlement or court award.
- After your accident, you lack the financial resources to keep up with the expenses of daily living, which may include your healthcare needs.
Our Settlement Funding Company Is on Your Side
Thrivest Link is a well-respected settlement funding company that’s dedicated to helping plaintiffs like you handle everyday living expenses, while negotiating for a fair settlement. The outcome of your personal injury lawsuit is critical to your health and recovery, and our lawsuit funding can help you stay the course.
Learn more about how Thrivest Link can help you get the fattest lawsuit loans for your accident claim by contacting us today.
Get Legal Funding Today