Secure litigation financing from your personal injury lawsuit settlement or car injury settlement.

It’s not a lawsuit loan, it’s a settlement advance.

You may be researching lawsuit loans, settlement loans or pre-settlement loans to help support you through a difficult time due to a life-changing accident. It’s critical to get educated on the options available– so that you can meet your needs, focus on recovery and get back to living your best life.

We don’t offer loans. At Thrivest Link Legal Funding™ , we provide non-recourse settlement advances. This means that if your case doesn’t end in recovery – you owe us nothing. It’s cash from your expected settlement – money that is due to you when your case closes.

What is the application process to acquire litigation financing in Alabama?

Don’t jump through hoops to get pre-settlement funding. Through Thrivest Link Legal Funding™, it’s a short leap to happiness. We’ll need you to fill out our hassle-free Online Plaintiff Application to get started. Upon receiving your request for litigation financing, we’ll connect with you to talk through your car accident injury claim or personal injury claim. We may require documentation. If you qualify, we’ll send you a contract, you’ll return a signed copy and we’ll send you your settlement money!

Featured In:

Recovery is a journey—we’ll support you with pre-settlement funding.

How to get settlement money— Learn now with Thrivest Link Legal Funding™.

Don’t have legal representation, but need litigation financing in Alabama? It’s required in order to apply.

Search attorneys in your state now.

Alabama Law Firm Directory

Displaying listings from USA → Alabama.

Use the fields below to filter listings for a particular country, city, or state. Start by selecting the top most region, the other fields will be automatically updated to show available locations.

Use the Clear Filter button if you want to start over.

*Disclaimer – The listings in the directory are for informational purposes only and are NOT a referral. Please consult your local or state bar association to see if they have an attorney referral service.