Get funding for litigation from your personal injury settlement or car accident settlement.

It’s not a settlement loan, it’s a lawsuit cash advance.

It’s possible that you are looking into settlement loans, pre-settlement loans or car accident loans to assist you during a difficult time caused by an accident until your case closes. It’s critical to get educated on the solutions available in order to get the best value. In return, you’ll have the freedom to focus on recovery.  

We are not a loan company. Thrivest Link Legal Funding™ offers non-recourse cash advances to clients in the middle of litigation. If your personal injury claim isn’t a victory, you’re not obligated to pay us back. Funding for litigation is easy, and we’ll walk you through every step of the process.

What is the application process to acquire funding for litigation in Alaska?

The steps you’ll need to go through to get pre-settlement funding in the state of Alaska are pain-free and streamlined. To get started, fill out our Short Application. We only need a few details pertaining to your case! One of our team members will touch base to further discuss and will request any records or documentation in relation to your car accident injury claim or personal injury claim for review. If you qualify, we’ll send you a contract, you’ll return a signed copy and we’ll send you your settlement money!

Featured In:

Need support on your journey to recovery? Get pre-settlement funding.

How to get settlement money—Get informed with Thrivest Link Legal Funding™.

An attorney is required to request funding for litigation in Alaska. Browse our legal database.

Alaska Law Firm Directory

Displaying listings from USA → Alaska.

Use the fields below to filter listings for a particular country, city, or state. Start by selecting the top most region, the other fields will be automatically updated to show available locations.

Use the Clear Filter button if you want to start over.

*Disclaimer – The listings in the directory are for informational purposes only and are NOT a referral. Please consult your local or state bar association to see if they have an attorney referral service.