Obtain cash for accident settlements in relation to your personal injury accident or car accident injury claim.

It’s not a legal loan, it’s a lawsuit cash advance.

Exploring your options on legal loans, settlement advance loans or personal injury loans to assist you during a difficult time caused by an accident until your case closes? It’s critical to get educated on the solutions available– so that you can meet your needs, focus on recovery and get back to living your best life.

We are not a loan company.  Thrivest Link Legal Funding™ offers non-recourse cash for accident settlements to clients in the middle of litigation. If your personal injury claim isn’t a victory, you’re not obligated to pay us back.

What is the application process to acquire cash for accident settlements in Indiana?

In the state of Indiana, the action required to receive pre-settlement funding is easy, stress-free and simplified. Enter a few facts into our Quick Form to start the process. We’ll only need general information regarding yourself and the attorney! Our intake specialist will give you a call to chat about your car accident injury claim or personal injury claim. We’ll let you know if you’ll need to send us any additional files. If you qualify, we’ll send you a contract, you’ll return a signed copy and we’ll send you your settlement money!

Featured In:

Get connected to pre-settlement funding  – it’s quick, simple, and secure.

How to get settlement money—Get informed with Thrivest Link™.

You’ll need legal counsel prior to applying for settlement funding.

Search attorneys in your state now

Indiana Law Firm Directory

Displaying listings from USA → Indiana.

Use the fields below to filter listings for a particular country, city, or state. Start by selecting the top most region, the other fields will be automatically updated to show available locations.

Use the Clear Filter button if you want to start over.

*Disclaimer – The listings in the directory are for informational purposes only and are NOT a referral. Please consult your local or state bar association to see if they have an attorney referral service.