Borrow money from your settlement related to your personal injury claim or car accident injury.

It’s not a settlement loan, it’s a fast lawsuit cash advance.

Evaluating financial service providers that provide settlement loans, pre-settlement loans or car accident loans to carry you through a challenging time due to a personal injury? It’s essential to get insight on the opportunities available to find the best solution. In return, you’ll be thriving now.

We do not extend lines of credit or loans. All of our services are non-recourse, implying that the borrower is not personally liable. You’re unable to collect on your claim? You’ll still win with Thrivest Link Legal Funding™ when you borrow money from your settlement. You’ll keep the funding without any obligation for repayment.

Learn about the application process to borrow money from your settlement in Massachusetts.

Don’t jump through hoops to get pre-settlement funding. Through Thrivest Link Legal Funding™, it’s a short leap to happiness. We’ll need you to fill out our hassle-free Online Plaintiff Application to get started. Upon receiving your request for funding, we’ll connect with you to talk through your car accident injury claim or personal injury claim. We may require documentation. If you qualify, we’ll send you a contract, you’ll return a signed copy and we’ll send you your settlement money!

Featured In:

Realize a future of well-being. Discover pre-settlement funding now.

Get insight on how to get settlement money with Thrivest Link™.

An attorney is required to borrow money from your settlement. Browse our legal database of lawyers and law firms.

Massachusetts Law Firm Directory

Displaying listings from USA → Massachusetts.

Use the fields below to filter listings for a particular country, city, or state. Start by selecting the top most region, the other fields will be automatically updated to show available locations.

Use the Clear Filter button if you want to start over.

*Disclaimer – The listings in the directory are for informational purposes only and are NOT a referral. Please consult your local or state bar association to see if they have an attorney referral service.