Borrow money from a pending settlement in relation to your personal injury accident or car accident injury claim.

It’s not a settlement loan, it’s a fast lawsuit cash advance.

Evaluating financial service providers that provide settlement loans, pre-settlement loans or car accident loans to carry you through a challenging time due to a personal injury? It’s important to get informed on the choices available in order to get an affordable rate. In return, you’ll have the freedom to pay your bills, recover fast and move forward with life.

We do not extend lines of credit or loans. We are a non-recourse capital provider, which is safer for you in the end. In the off chance you don’t succeed in your suit, we’ll waive all the money you have borrowed from your pending settlement. No repayment required.

Learn about the application process to borrow money from a pending settlement in Utah.

Pre-settlement funding – it’s not a puzzle. In the state of Utah, it’s clear and concise. To get started, provide us with a few details about your case using our Online Funding Application. We’ll get in touch with our questions about the unique of your car accident injury claim or personal injury claim. If you qualify, we’ll send you a contract, you’ll return a signed copy and we’ll send you your settlement money!

Featured In:

Get support on your path to recovery. Apply for pre-settlement funding.

Get insight on how to get settlement money with Thrivest Link Legal Funding™.

Legal counsel is required to apply for settlement lawsuit funding in Utah.

Our comprehensive directory of lawyers by state can help you get started.

Utah Law Firm Directory

Displaying listings from USA → Utah.

Use the fields below to filter listings for a particular country, city, or state. Start by selecting the top most region, the other fields will be automatically updated to show available locations.

Use the Clear Filter button if you want to start over.

*Disclaimer – The listings in the directory are for informational purposes only and are NOT a referral. Please consult your local or state bar association to see if they have an attorney referral service.